Download and Install Samsung Galaxy J3 Firmware [SM-J320H]. Android phones are highly customizable by all it’s features because it’s a open source project developed by Google. Unlike iPhones and other os phones developers can do a lot with their android phones. One of the main thing in android is that we can test or flash different stock roms or custom roms in different manufacturer phones, and flashing roms are pretty easy too in android’s. Install Samsung Galaxy J3 Firmware
We use a tool called ‘Odin’ for flashing firmware to Samsung galaxy devices. The Odin tool was officially developed by Samsung Labs and now it’s available to every developers and we can also use this tool for officially flashing samsung rom’s. Download Galaxy J3 firmware from below and flash using Odin. Install Samsung Galaxy J3 Firmware below.
Samsung Galaxy J3 hit markets on 2017, July. The phone measures at 143.2 x 70.3 x 8.2 mm with a 5.00″ inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and 294 ppi density. Galaxy J3 is powered by Exynos 7570 Quad, Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 with Mali-T720MP2 graphic chipset. Total memory available in this phone is 2 GB ram with 16 GB internal memory and is expandable up to 256 GB. This phone featuring 13 Megapixel rear camera and a 5 MP shooter for taking selfies. Samsung Galaxy J3 packs a 2600mAh battery and weights approx. 142 g.
Note: If you find any new stock firmwares that you want added to this list please comment below or contact me.
Download links provided below are from third party websites and please note that techbiriyani.com is not hosted any roms in our website, if any of the below link is not working pls inform me.
Install Samsung Galaxy J3 Firmware SM-J320H
From below, you can download the stock rom or firmware for your phone. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct firmware build of your phone. You can either seek help from us or google.
Check your device model number from Settings > About device, then download the specific firmware for your device.
Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J320H Firmware (Marshmallow)
Region / Country Firmware Version OS Version Download Link
Country: Vietnam | Android Version: 5.1.1 | Rom Size: 988.66 MB
- J320HXXU0AQG2 5.1.1 Download
Region : Africa | Android Version: 5.1.1 | Rom Size: 992.33 MB
- J320HXXS0AQF2 5.1.1 Download
Country: Xentral America | Android Version: 5.1.1 | Rom Size: 978.3 MB
- J320HOXE0AQC1 5.1.1 Download
Country: Saudi Arabia | Android Version: 5.1.1 | Rom Size: 992.33 MB
- J320HOJV0APG1 5.1.1 Download
How to Flash Firmware on Galaxy J3
– Odin Tool (Download)
– Desired firmware package
– Samsung device drivers (Download)
1. Download and extract a zip file containing your desired firmware.
2. Open Odin Tool.
3. Boot your device in the “Download Mode”: Press Volume Down, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds (hold all three together)
4. Your phone will warn you about installing custom OS and such and will ask you to either continue (press the VOL + button) or cancel (VOL – button), you want to choose “Continue”
5. You are now in Download Mode
6. Open Odin and connect your phone to your PC via USB
7. Odin should have detected your phone by showing something like 0:[COM#] in the ID:COM section
8. Unzip the firmware file you downloaded
9. Next, check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options in Odin Tool.
10. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
11. Hit start button to begin flashing the firmware update on your device.
12. After Odin is finished, it will re-start the phone, wait patiently for the phone to load up
13. You should now have your phone back safely to stock and ready for use
Related threads :-