Download Samsung Galaxy J4 Core firmware and install it on your phone. Galaxy J4 Core firmware files can be used to perform various operations like virus removal, hard reset or soft reset, software update, removal of phone lock, pin lock and sim lock, when the phone is stuck and hang on logo, downgrade or upgrade firmware. All you need is your J4 Core phone and a micro USB cable and the J4 Core firmware flash file provided in this post. But before proceeding, it is necessary to take a complete backup of your phone.
Also read: How to download TikTok Videos
To flash the file to your J4 Core we need the famous Odin tool. Samsung Labs officially developed the Odin tool and now it’s available to every developer and we can also use this tool for officially flashing Samsung firmware. Download the J4 Core firmware flash file and Odin tool from below and install it on your Laptop/PC to flash firmware to your phone.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core is released on 2018 November which features a 6.0-inch display with a 720 x 1480 pixels resolution. The phone is out with Android 8.1 Oreo installed. The phone is powered with 1.4 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal storage. The device comes with Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery and weighs approx 177 gram.
- How to Enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)
- How to Change Wallpapers Automatically on Android Devices
- Download Asus PixelMaster Camera APK
- How to Transfer data using LAN cable [@100MBps Speed]
- Correct Apache Permissions [SOLUTION]
J4 Core Firmware Download
From below, you can download the stock firmware for your Galaxy A6s phone. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct firmware build for your phone. You can either seek help from us or google.
[su_note note_color=”#ffd57c” text_color=”#000000″ radius=”5″]Check your device model number from Settings > About device, then download the specific firmware for your device.[/su_note]
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core J410F Firmware
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core J410G Firmware
[su_divider top=”no” style=”dashed” size=”2″ margin=”25″]
How to Flash Firmware on J4 Core
- Download and extract/unzip the firmware file
- Download and extract Odin v3.13.1 ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.13.1 software
- Reboot the device in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down)
- Connect device and wait for “ID: COM” to turn blue in Odin
- Add the downloaded firmware file to AP/DPA
- Make sure “Re-Partition” is NOT ticked
- Click the “Start” button to begin the installation process
- For detailed instructions and troubleshooting, click here