Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Firmware Download: Download and Install Samsung Galaxy J6 and J6 Plus Firmware files for SM-J610F and SM-J610FN. Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus firmware flash file can be used when you need to perform various operations like virus removal, hard reset or soft reset on your device, software update, wipe and format data and cache, for removal of phone lock, resetting pattern if forgot, when phone is stuck and hang on logo, downgrade or upgrade firmware, unfortunately, app has stopped working etc issues can be solved this way. All you need is your phone and micro USB cable plus the flash file provided in this post. But before proceeding, it is necessary to take a complete backup of your phone.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy J6 firmware download
We use a tool called ‘Odin’ for flashing firmware to Samsung Galaxy devices. Samsung Labs officially developed the Odin tool and now it’s available to every developer and we can also use this tool for officially flashing Samsung ROM. Download Galaxy J6+ Firmware SM-J610F and SM-J610FN firmware from below and flash using Odin. Install Samsung Galaxy J6 and J6+ Firmware for SM-J610F, SM-J610FN, J600F/DS, J600G/DS models below.
Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus phone is running Android 8.1 Oreo and is powered by a 3300 mAh, Li-Ion non-removable battery. It measures 76.9 x 161.4 x 7.9 mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 178 grams. 1.6GHz octa-core processor powers the Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
- Download iROOT for Android and PC
- Download Towelroot V3 (.APK) – Latest
- Download Framaroot APK (All APK Versions)
- Download Kingo Root Free
- Download SRS Root v5.8 (One Click Rooting Tool)
Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Firmware
From below, you can download the stock firmware for your phone. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct firmware build of your phone. You can either seek help from us or google.
Check your device model number from Settings > About device, then download the specific firmware for your device.
Country: India | Android Version: 8.1 | Rom Size: 2.70 GB
- J610FXXU1ARIM – J610FXXU1ARIM_J610FODM1ARIM_INS.zip
Country: United Kingdom | Android Version: 8.1.0 | Rom Size: 2.7 GB
- J610FNXXU1ARIO – J610FNXXU1ARIO_J610FNOXM1ARIO_BTU.zip
How to Flash Firmware on Galaxy J6+
– Odin Tool – Download
– Desired firmware package
– Samsung device drivers – Download
- Download and extract a zip file containing your desired firmware.
- Open Odin Tool.
- Boot your device in the “Download Mode”:
Press Volume Down, Power and Home buttons at the same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
- Connect your device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
- Next, check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options in Odin Tool.
- Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
- Finally, press the start button to begin flashing the firmware update on your device.