Galaxy J7 Prime Firmware Download. Android phones are highly customizable by all it’s features because it’s an open source project developed by Google, unlike iPhones and other os phones developers can do a lot with their android phones. One of the main thing in android is that we can test or flash different stock ROMs or custom ROM in different manufacturer phones, and flashing ROM is pretty easy too in android.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 Firmware G611FF
Here you can download the stock ROM for Galaxy J7 Prime. You can also download custom ROM or recoveries for your Galaxy J7 Prime smartphone and flash it using guides in this website. In order to install any ROM other than stock, you have to root your Galaxy J7 Prime phone and then you need to flash custom recoveries like CWM or TWRP recoveries to your Galaxy J7 Prime. Usually, we flash stock ROM if something went wrong in our phones. So, after flashing stock ROM your Galaxy J7 Prime phone will be in a factory reset condition. In this post, i will share the links for download the stock ROM for Galaxy J7 Prime. You can also search for the guides for how to install stock ROM for Galaxy J7 Prime from this website.
- Sony Xperia SL Firmware LT26ii
- Sony Xperia J Firmware ST26i
- Sony Xperia V Firmware LT25i
- Sony Xperia T Firmware LT30p
So welcome to the Central place where you can download the latest version of Galaxy J7 Prime stock firmware for all variants. You can find and download firmware for your locations below. We are sharing the firmware which has fast and uncapped download speeds and I will try to add more stock firmware once they become available.
Note: If you find any new stock firmware that you want to be added to this list please comment below or contact me.
Download links provided below are from third party websites and please note that techbiriyani.com is not hosted any roms in our website, if any of the below link is not working pls inform me.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Firmware [SM-G610F]
Below, you can see the download links for Stock ROM / Firmware
Galaxy J7 Prime Firmware – India
Android Version – 8.1 | Security Patch Level: U1 | Product Code – XXV | Size – 2.2 GB
How to Flash Firmware on Galaxy J7 Prime
Flashing requirements: –
- Odin Tool – Download
- Desired firmware package – Samsung device drivers (Download)
- 1. Download and extract a zip file containing your desired firmware.
- 2. Open Odin Tool.
- 3. Boot your device in the “Download Mode”: Press Volume Down, Power and Home buttons at the same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
- 4. Connect your device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
- 5. Next, check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options in Odin Tool.
- 6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
- 7. Finally, press the start button to begin flashing the firmware update on your device.
Stock Rom Benefits
You can use the firmware for variety of purposes, which includes:
- Fix your Galaxy J7 Prime if it’s giving you force closes errors and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Galaxy J7 Prime if it’s boot looping and stuck at logo when restarting.
- Go Back to Stock on your Galaxy J7 Prime — helps when looking to sell the device, or fix installing OTA updates if broken.
- Restore Galaxy J7 Prime to factory state i.e original state when you bought.
- Upgrade your Galaxy J7 Prime to newer Android version.
- Downgrade your Galaxy J7 Prime to lower build no. at same Android version.
- Unroot your Galaxy J7 Prime.
- Remove custom recovery like TWRP and CWM, if installed, on your Galaxy J7 Prime.
To perform any of the above, simply install the firmware meant for your device, as per its model no. in Settings > About device.
Need help? Let us know if you need any help regarding this via comments below.