Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro firmware Download. In this post, we have managed to share a few quality links of Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Stock Firmware. You will able to download stock firmware with the link provided below.
You can also download custom ROMs or recoveries on this website. To install any ROM other than stock, you have to root your Galaxy J7 Pro and should have custom recoveries like CWM (clockwork mode) or TWRP. You can have your phone in factory reset condition by flashing the stock firmware. Below I will share the links for download the firmware for Galaxy J7 Max.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro is released in 2017, June which features a 5.5 inch full HD display resolution with 401 PPI density. Galaxy J7 Pro runs Android 7.1 Nougat which is upgradable to Android 8.1 Oreo. Galaxy J7 Pro is powered by an Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm) chipset coupled with 3GB RAM. 32GB and 64GB internal storage options are available. The phone uses a Non-removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery and weighs approx 181g.
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL
- Here is another Flagship Killer from Oneplus [The Oneplus 5]
- Moto G5 Plus Full Phone Specifications, Reviews, Price
- LG G6 Full Phone Specification, Price & Reviews
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Firmware
From below, you can download the stock firmware for your device. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct build for your phone. You can either seek help from us or google.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Firmware J730F
Android 7.0 Nougat – J730FXXU1AQF4_J730FAUT1AQE4_AUT .zip
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Firmware J730G
Android 8.1 Oreo – J730GUBS6BSC1_J730GUUB6BSC1_UYO_8.1.0_Full.rar
Android 7.0 Nougat – J730GDXU1AQHB_J730GOLB1AQF6_GLB_4file.zip
How to Flash Firmware on Samsung Devices
- Download and extract/unzip the firmware file
- Download and extract Odin v3.13.1 ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.13.1 software
- Reboot the device in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down)
- Connect device and wait for “ID: COM” to turn blue in Odin
- Add the downloaded firmware file to AP/DPA
- Make sure “Re-Partition” is NOT ticked
- Click the “Start” button to begin the installation process
- For detailed instructions and troubleshooting, click here