Samsung Galaxy Note FE Firmware. The Note FE also is known as Fans Edition is released in July 2017. In this post, we are sharing Android 9.0 Pie firmware for Samsung Galaxy FE edition phones. You will be able to download the stock firmware for Note FE below and you can flash it with the help of guides given at the end of this post.
Also read: What Is Samsung Combination Files
To flash the file to your Note FE we need the famous Odin tool. Samsung Labs officially developed the Odin tool and now it’s available to every developer and we can also use this tool for officially flashing Samsung firmware. Download the firmware file and Odin tool from below and install it on your Laptop/PC to flash firmware to your phone.
Samsung Galaxy Fans Edition is released in 2017 which features a 5.7-inch display with a 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. The phone is out with Android 7.1.1 Oreo installed and is upgradable to Android 9.0. Here we are sharing Android 9 firmware for all models. The phone is powered with Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) processor and Exynos 8890 Octa chipset coupled with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage respectively. The device comes with Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery and weighs approx 167 gram.
- Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool (all versions)
- Xiaomi USB Drivers Download
- How to Update Firmware on Xiaomi Devices
- How to use the Xiaomi MI Flash Tool
Samsung Galaxy Note FE Firmware
From below, you can download the stock firmware for your device. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct build for your phone. You can either seek help from us or google.
Samsung Galaxy Note FE N935F / Android 9.0 Pie
N935F Android 8.0 Oreo
Samsung Galaxy Note FE N935S
Samsung Galaxy Note FE N935K
Samsung Galaxy Note FE N935L
How to Flash Firmware on Samsung Devices
- Download and extract/unzip the firmware file
- Download and extract Odin v3.13.1 ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.13.1 software
- Reboot the device in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down)
- Connect device and wait for “ID: COM” to turn blue in Odin
- Add the downloaded firmware file to AP/DPA
- Make sure “Re-Partition” is NOT ticked
- Click the “Start” button to begin the installation process
- For detailed instructions and troubleshooting, click here