Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Firmware. In this post, we are sharing Android 9.0 Pie firmware for Samsung Galaxy S8 Active phones. You will be able to download the stock firmware for S8 below and you can flash it with the help of guides given at the end of this post.
To flash the file to your S8 we need the famous Odin tool. Samsung Labs officially developed the Odin tool and now it’s available to every developer and we can also use this tool for officially flashing Samsung firmware. Download the firmware file and Odin tool from below and install it on your Laptop/PC to flash firmware to your phone.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active is released in 2017 August which features a 5.8-inch display with a 1440 x 2960 pixels resolution. The phone is out with Android 7.0 Oreo installed and is upgradable to Android 8.0. Here we are sharing Android 8 firmware for all models. The phone is powered with Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) processor and Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset coupled with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage respectively. The device comes with Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery and weighs approx 208g.
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 Firmware J320A, J320AG, J320AZ
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime 2016 Firmware SM-G532M
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace Firmware SM-G532G
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro Firmware SM-J210F
- Samsung Galaxy J2 2017 Firmware [SM-J200H-J200G]
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Firmware
From below, you can download the stock firmware for your device. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct build for your phone. You can either seek help from us or google.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active / Android 9.0 Pie
S8 Active [T-Mobile]
How to Flash Firmware on Samsung Devices
- Download and extract/unzip the firmware file
- Download and extract Odin v3.13.1 ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.13.1 software
- Reboot the device in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down)
- Connect device and wait for “ID: COM” to turn blue in Odin
- Add the downloaded firmware file to AP/DPA
- Make sure “Re-Partition” is NOT ticked
- Click the “Start” button to begin the installation process
- For detailed instructions and troubleshooting, click here