Samsung Galaxy S9 Firmware Download. In this post, we are sharing links to download firmware for Galaxy S9 G960F, G960U, G960W, G9600. We had shared firmware files for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus phones earlier. Download S9 firmware from below and flash it to your phone using step-by-step guides provided at the end of the article.
Also read: What Is Samsung Combination Files
To flash the file to your S9 we need the famous Odin tool. Samsung Labs officially developed the Odin tool and now it’s available to every developer and we can also use this tool for officially flashing Samsung firmware. Download the S9 firmware flash file and Odin tool from below and install it on your Laptop/PC to flash firmware to your phone.
Samsung Galaxy S9 is released on 2018 February which features a 5.8-inch display with a 1440 x 2960 pixels,
18.5:9 ratio resolution. The phone is out with Android 8.0 Oreo installed which is upgradable to Android 9.0 Pie. The phone is powered with 2.7 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM and available in 64/128/256 GB storage options. The device comes with Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery and weighs approx 163 gram.
- Download Honor 9 B180 Nougat Firmware Update [Europe]
- Download Huawei P10 B159 Nougat Update [Vodafone][Europe]
- Download Oxygen OS 5.0 for Oneplus 3 and 3T [ Android 8 Oreo ]
S9 Firmware Download
Download S9 Plus Firmware
From below, you can download the stock firmware for your Galaxy S9 phones. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct firmware build for your phone. You can either seek help from us or google.
Check your device model number from Settings > About device, then download the specific firmware for your device.
Samsung Galaxy G9600 Firmware / Android 8.0.0 Oreo
Samsung Galaxy G960F Firmware / Android 9.0 Pie
Android 8.0 Oreo
Samsung Galaxy G960U Firmware / Android 9.0 Pie
Android 8.0 Oreo
Samsung Galaxy G960W Firmware / Android 9.0 Pie
How to Flash Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S9
- Download and extract/unzip the firmware file
- Download and extract Odin v3.13.1 ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.13.1 software
- Reboot the device in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down)
- Connect device and wait for “ID: COM” to turn blue in Odin
- Add the downloaded firmware file to AP/DPA
- Make sure “Re-Partition” is NOT ticked
- Click the “Start” button to begin the installation process
- For detailed instructions and troubleshooting, click here