How to share any file on WhatsApp without third party app ? Users were originally limited to sending photos, videos, audio files or PDF files but there was no option to send other types of document files or option to send app via WhatsApp. Now the latest build of whatsapp offers us to share any file on WhatsApp with each other over the chat. This feature is already rolling out, and most of the device already got the updates from the play store. This new update for sending any file over whatsapp is available for both Android and ios users.
Also read :-
- How to Root OnePlus 5 Using TWRP recovery
- How to Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 5
- How to Install Stock Firmware on Huawei Phones
This feature will also works on the WhatsApp web and desktop clients. Until now, users have had to upload unsupported file types to a third party cloud based storage service and then share a link to the file. But now you don’t need any other software or cloud services to share any file through whatsapp just open a chat, tap on attach, and select the desired document.
The users who update their Whatsapp to the v2.17.40 can send apk file, send word document via Whatsapp, and send app via WhatsApp. The file size limit for the new sharing capabilities is 100mb on Android, 128mb for iOS, and 64mb on the web. To share a document, all you need is to open the WhatsApp and go to the attachment option from the menu and select “Document” from the list. You can choose the file you want to share and send it to a person or a group. The other person may also need to be an updated version of the Whatsapp app to receive the documents.
- How to Install Firmware on Sony Xperia Phones
- How to Flash Stock Firmware on LG Devices [Guide]
- How to Unlock Bootloader of LG G6 H870
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Honor 8
- Download Latest Whatsapp for Android or IOS and Install it on your device.
- Launch the app and tap on a contact in the Contacts tab to start a new conversation.
- Tap the paperclip/Attachment icon at the top right of the screen.
- Tap the Document icon. WhatsApp will bring up a list of documents stored on your phone.
- Select a document you want to share by tapping on it and send it.
That’s it just update your app and start sending any file type from Whatsapp. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.