Sony Xperia X Firmware (F5122). The smartphone was launched in September 2016. The phone comes with a 5.0-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. The Sony Xperia X is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB & 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD card. Below you can download stock ROM or firmware’s for your Sony Xperia X F5122 smartphone and also guides for install or flash stock ROM on your Xperia device.
Also find :-
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Firmware E2303, E2306, E2353
- Sony Xperia C4 Dual Firmware E5333, E5343, E5363 (Dual SIM)
- Sony Xperia C4 Firmware E5303, E5306, E5353 (Single SIM)
- Sony Xperia Z3+ Firmware E6553
- Sony Xperia E4g Firmware E2003
Flashing firmware’s or custom ROM’s to Sony devices is as easy as updating your device to the latest version of Android. Also, it’s pretty easy to flash ROM to Sony phones compared to other devices. All you need is your phone’s firmware file (.FTF file) and the popular FlashTool. From here you can download the latest firmware for your Sony Xperia X Firmware.
If you want to try another custom ROM’s in your device you can download the available ROM or recoveries for your Sony Xperia X Firmware and flash it using guides provided in this website. In order to install any ROM other than stock, you have to root your phone and then need to flash custom recoveries like CWM (clockwork mode) or TWRP on your phone. Usually, we flash stock ROM if something wrong with the software side. So, after firmware flashes your Sony Xperia X Firmware phone will be in a factory reset condition.
Back to topic
So welcome to the Central place where you can download the latest version of Xperia X Firmware for all variants across all regions. We are sharing the firmware which has fast and uncapped download speeds and I will try to add more stock ROM once they become available.
Note: If you find any new stock roms that you want added to this list please comment below or contact me.
Download links provided below are from third-party websites and please note that techbiriyani.com is not hosted any ROM in our website if any of the below links is dead pls inform me.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ (Exynos Variants)
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ (Snapdragon Variants)
- Download Huawei P8 Lite B604 Marshmallow Firmware (Europe)
- Download Huawei Nova B330 Nougat Update [Bytel France]
- Download Flyme 6 Stable Version for Meizu Devices
- Download Official TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery for OnePlus 5
- Download Honor 5c B320 Nougat Update [India] [NEM-L22]
- Sony Xperia XA Ultra 7.0 Nougat Update Rolls Out
Download Sony Xperia X Firmware [F5122]
From below, you can download the latest firmware for your phone. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct build for your phone. You can either seek help from us or from google.
Check your device model number from Settings > About device, then download the specific ROM for your device.
Xperia X Dual_F5122_34.4.A.0.364_Latin_America [F5121]
Android Version – 8.0 | Region – Latin America | Size – 2.58 GB
Xperia X Dual_F5122_India_Generic [F5122]
Android Version – 8.0 | Region – India | Size – 2.65 GB
Android Version – 7.1.1 | Region – India | Size – 2.65 GB
Android Version – 7.1.1 | Region – MEA (Middle East & Africa) | Size – 2.53 GB
Android Version – 7.1.1 | Region – Russia | Size – 2.56 GB
Android Version – 7.1.1 | Region – France | Size – 2.6 GB
Android Version – 7.0 | Region – Vietnam | Size – 2.56 G
Android Version – 7.0 | Region – Brazil | Size – 2.47 G
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Android Version – 6.0.1 | Region – Hong Kong | Size – 2.64 G
How to Install Firmware file
- Firmware file for your device (.FTF)
- USB cable
Please note that i wrote this tutorial for flashtool version (0.9.23.2). If you are using other versions there may be some difference for flashing the same file. So i request you to download the same version mentioned here or do it with your own risk.
- Download and install the Flashtool package from official website.
- Now go to your installed directory (usually – ‘C:\Flashtool\drivers’) and install Flashtool drivers
- Tick the “Flashmode Drivers” and “Fastboot Drivers” to install (see below image)
Note: To install the Flashtool drivers for Windows 8/8.1/10, please click here.
- Here we finished installing Flashtool now Open It.
- Click on the lightning bolt in the top left of Flashtool as highlighted below.
Select, ‘Flashmode’ and click OK
You should already be in the source folder where the FTF firmware files are located. If not, navigate to: “C:\Users\[Your PC Name]\.flashTool\firmwares” If you still not able to find the path check this too, “C:\Flashtool\firmwares\” now you should get it.
Select the firmware build version that you want to flash from the “Firmware” pane. Ensure the device variant is the same as the model number of your Sony Xperia device.
‘A clean install is the way to go‘
So tick all options under the “Wipe” pane. This will wipe all of your data though including your photos and videos, so please ensure you have these backed up somewhere else.
Leave all others unchanged
Click on “Flash“. Flashtool will then indicate that it is “preparing files for flashing”.
Sometimes, you may have to wait around 60 seconds for the pop-up below to appear. Once it does, make sure that the device is powered off and then hold the ‘volume down’ button and connect the usb cable. Once the pop-up disappears and flashing has started, you can let go of the ‘volume down’ button.
Flashtool will then start flashing your Xperia device.
Once you see “Flashing finished” as indicated below, your Sony Xperia has been successfully flashed.
Hurray 🙂 you have just installed stock firmware! Now disconnect your Xperia device and power on the handset.
It will take some time for the first boot so, don’t worry if it takes a while, this is to be expected.
You can use the firmware for variety of purposes, which includes:
- Fix your Sony Xperia X Ultra if it’s giving you force closes errors and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Sony Xperia X Firmware if it’s boot looping and stuck at logo when restarting.
- Go Back to Stock on your Sony Xperia X Ultra — helps when looking to sell the device, or fix installing OTA updates if broken.
- Restore Sony Xperia X Firmware to factory state i.e original state when you bought.
- Upgrade your Sony Xperia X Firmware to newer Android version.
- Downgrade your Sony Xperia X Firmware to lower build no. at same Android version.
- Unroot your Sony Xperia X.
- Remove custom recovery like TWRP and CWM, if installed, on your Sony Xperia X.
To perform any of the above, simply install the firmware meant for your device, as per its model no. in Settings > About device.
Need help? Let us know if you need any help regarding this via comments below.
Other Popular ROM
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Stock ROM D5803, D5833
- Sony Xperia C3 Stock ROM D2533
- Sony Xperia C3 Dual Stock ROM D2502
- Sony Xperia Z2a Stock ROM D6563 [Taiwan Region]
- Sony Xperia T3 Firmware D5102, D5103, D5106
- Sony Xperia E1 Firmware D2005
- Sony Xperia E1 Dual Firmware D2104, D2105
- Sony Xperia Z2 Firmware D6502, D6503, D6543
Tags – Xperia X Firmware, Xperia X Firmware Download Links, Xperia X Stock ROM Download, Xperia X USB Drivers, Xperia X Flashtool, Xperia X Firmware Flashtool, Xperia X Custom ROM, Xperia X CWM Recovery, Xperia X TWRP Recovery.