Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra Firmware for all Xperia XA1 G3221, G3212, G3223, G3226 models. The smartphone was launched in February 2017. The phone comes with a huge 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. The Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6757 Helio P20 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB & 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra packs a 23-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies. Below you can download stock ROM or firmware for your Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra G3221, G3212, G3223, G3226 smartphone and also guides for install or flash stock ROM on your Xperia device. This phone is upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo and we will share the links when available.
Also read :-
- How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus 3/3T
- How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 4c
- Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 on LG V20
Flashing firmware’s or custom ROM’s to Sony devices is as easy as updating your device to the latest version of Android. Also, it’s pretty easy to flash ROM to Sony phones compared to other devices. All you need is your phone’s firmware file (.FTF file) and the popular FlashTool. From here you can download the latest firmware for your Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra G3221, G3212, G3223, G3226 Firmware.
If you want to try another custom ROM’s in your device you can download the available ROM or recoveries for your Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra Firmware and flash it using guides provided in this website. In order to install any ROM other than stock, you have to root your phone and then need to flash custom recoveries like CWM (clockwork mode) or TWRP on your phone. Usually, we flash stock ROM if something wrong with the software side. So, after firmware flashes your Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra G3221, G3212, G3223, G3226 Firmware phone will be in a factory reset condition.
Back to topic
So welcome to the Central place where you can download the latest version of Xperia XA1 Ultra Firmware for all variants across all regions. We are sharing the firmware which has fast and uncapped download speeds and I will try to add more stock ROM once they become available.
Note: If you find any new stock roms that you want added to this list please comment below or contact me.
Download links provided below are from third-party websites and please note that techbiriyani.com is not hosted any ROM in our website if any of the below links is dead pls inform me.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ (Snapdragon Variants)
- Download Huawei P8 Lite B604 Marshmallow Firmware (Europe)
- Download Huawei Nova B330 Nougat Update [Bytel France]
- Download Flyme 6 Stable Version for Meizu Devices
- Download Official TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery for OnePlus 5
Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra Firmware [G3221, G3212, G3223, G3226]
From below, you can download the latest firmware for your phone. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct build for your phone. You can either seek help from us or from google.
Check your device model number from Settings > About device, then download the specific ROM for your device.
Android Version – 8.0 | Region – Turkey | Size – 1.9 GB
Android Version – 7.1.1 | Region – United Kingdom | Size – 2.59 G
Android Version – 7.1.1 | Region – France | Size – 2.53 G
Android Version – 7.1.1 | Region – Germany | Size – 2.73 G
Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Xperia XA1 Ultra Firmware [G3212]
Android Version – 7.1.1 Nougat | Region – Saudi Arabia | Size – 2.58 G
Android Version – 7.1.1 Nougat | Region – UAE | Size – 2.53 G
Android Version – 8.0 Oreo | Region – US | Size – 1.9 G
Android Version – 7.1.1 Nougat | Region – Mexico | Size – 2.58 G
Android Version – 7.1.1 Nougat | Region – USA | Size – 2.58 G
Android Version – 7.1.1 Nougat | Region – Peru | Size – 2.68 G
Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Xperia XA1 Ultra Firmware [G3226]
Android Version – 7.1.1 Nougat | Region – Brazil | Size – 2.68 G
Android Version – 7.1.1 Nougat | Region – India | Size – 2.58 G
How to Install Firmware file
- Firmware file for your device (.FTF)
- USB cable
Please note that i wrote this tutorial for flash tool version (0.9.23.2). If you are using other versions there may be some difference for flashing the same file. So i request you to download the same version mentioned here or do it with your own risk.
Make sure to Enable “USB debugging” and “Unknown sources” on your Sony Xperia device, click here for help
- Download and install the Flashtool package from official website.
- Now go to your installed directory (usually – ‘C:\Flashtool\drivers’) and install Flashtool drivers
- Tick the “Flashmode Drivers” and “Fastboot Drivers” to install (see below image)
Note: To install the Flashtool drivers for Windows 8/8.1/10, please click here.
- Here we finished installing Flashtool now Open It.
- Click on the lightning bolt in the top left of Flashtool as highlighted below.
Select, ‘Flashmode’ and click OK
You should already be in the source folder where the FTF firmware files are located. If not, navigate to: “C:\Users\[Your PC Name]\.flashTool\firmwares” If you still not able to find the path check this too, “C:\Flashtool\firmwares\” now you should get it.
Select the firmware build version that you want to flash from the “Firmware” pane. Ensure the device variant is the same as the model number of your Sony Xperia device.
‘A clean install is the way to go‘
So tick all options under the “Wipe” pane. This will wipe all of your data though including your photos and videos, so please ensure you have these backed up somewhere else.
Leave all others unchanged
Click on “Flash“. Flashtool will then indicate that it is “preparing files for flashing”.
Sometimes, you may have to wait around 60 seconds for the pop-up below to appear. Once it does, make sure that the device is powered off and then hold the ‘volume down’ button and connect the usb cable. Once the pop-up disappears and flashing has started, you can let go of the ‘volume down’ button.
Flashtool will then start flashing your Xperia device.
Once you see “Flashing finished” as indicated below, your Sony Xperia has been successfully flashed.
Hurray 🙂 you have just installed stock firmware! Now disconnect your Xperia device and power on the handset.
It will take some time for the first boot so, don’t worry if it takes a while, this is to be expected.
You can use the firmware for variety of purposes, which includes:
- Fix your Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra if it’s giving you force closes errors and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra if it’s bootlooping and stuck at logo when restarting.
- Go Back to Stock on your Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra — helps when looking to sell the device, or fix installing OTA updates if broken.
- Restore Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra Firmware to factory state i.e original state when you bought.
- Upgrade your Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra Firmware to newer Android version.
- Downgrade your Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra Firmware to lower build no. at same Android version.
- Unroot your Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra.
- Remove custom recovery like TWRP and CWM, if installed, on your Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra Firmware.
To perform any of the above, simply install the firmware meant for your device, as per its model no. in Settings > About device.
Need help? Let us know if you need any help regarding this via comments below.
Tags – Xperia XA1 Ultra Firmware, Xperia XA1 Ultra Stock Rom, Xperia XA1 Ultra ROM Download, Xperia XA1 Ultra USB Drivers, Xperia XA1 Ultra Flashtool, Xperia XA1 Ultra Custom ROM, Xperia XA1 Ultra Nougat, Xperia XA1 Ultra Recoveries, Xperia XA1 Ultra CWM Recovery, Xperia XA1 Ultra TWRP Recovery.
- Sony Xperia Z3 Dual Firmware D6633, D6683 (Dual SIM)
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua Stock ROM D2403, D2406
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Stock ROM D5803, D5833
- Sony Xperia C3 Stock ROM D2533
- Sony Xperia C3 Dual Stock ROM D2502
- Sony Xperia T3 Firmware D5102, D5103, D5106
- Sony Xperia E1 Firmware D2005
- Sony Xperia E1 Dual Firmware D2104, D2105
- Sony Xperia Z2 Firmware D6502, D6503, D6543