Download and install firmware for Sony Xperia XA2 H4113. In this post, we are sharing links to download firmware and an undisputed guide to recover or unbrick your Sony Xperia XA2 smartphone by flashing firmware file to your phone. If the battery is not charged, your USB socket will not properly work and you will fail in this method. This method can be done by using the flash tool, you will find the tool below. Don’t forget to install device drivers, all you need is your phone’s firmware file (.FTF file), the popular FlashTool and device drivers for your phone. From below you will able to download the latest firmware for your Sony Xperia XA2 Firmware. Please keep in mind that you can’t flash or upgrade if proper drivers are not installed on your computer or laptop. All links in the post are tested and working fine.
Also read :-
- How to enable developer options in Android
- How to enable USB debugging & Unknown sources in your phone
Sony Xperia XA2 Firmware smartphone was launched in January 2018. The phone comes with a 5.2-inch touchscreen display measuring 142 x 70 x 9.7 mm with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio. The Sony Xperia XA2 is powered by 2.2 GHz Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 processor and it comes with 3 GB of ram. The phone packs 32 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Sony Xperia XA21 packs a 23 MP (f/2.0, 24mm, 1/2.3″), phase detection autofocus primary camera on the rear and an 8 MP (f/2.4, 1/4″) front shooter for selfies. Below you can download stock ROM or firmware’s for your Sony Xperia XA2 smartphone and also guides for install or flash stock ROM on your Xperia device. Before you proceed to the download see all the benefits of installing firmware of your phone.
Sony Xperia XA2 firmware flash file is tested by our team and it is working very well without any error, you can use this flash file when a device needs to in remove virus, pattern lock, hard reset, flashing, software update, format, reset, phone lock, sim lock, pattern reset, pin lock, flash, hang on logo, hang problem, firmware update, pattern lock, sim lock, screen lock, screen unlock, pin lock, stuck on logo, user name password id problem, unfortunately app has stopped fix, auto turn on internet connection, auto turn on WiFi connection these type issues can use this way. All you need is your phone and micro USB cable plus the flash file provided in this post. But before proceeding,, it is necessary to save data like contacts, photos, videos, and other important things, if you are new here learn how to backup your android phone.
- Download and Install LG K20 Plus Firmware
- Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Firmware E5553 & E5506
- Sony Xperia XZ Dual Firmware F8332
Download Sony Xperia XA2 Firmware [H4113]
Below you can find the links to download firmware files for your Xperia R1 smart device. Select your appropriate file according to your region. If your region is not listed download any firmware listed on top and it will work fine for your device. We use a tool called ‘Flashtool‘ to flash firmware files for Xperia smartphones. You can download flash tool by referring below.
Check your device model number from Settings > About device, so that you’ll be able to download actual ROM for your device.
Android 8 Oreo for Xperia XA2 firmware (H4113)
- Download Firmware | Size: 1.8 GB | Region: Ukraine
- Download Firmware | Size: 1.81 GB | Region: CIS (Common Wealth Of Independent States)
- Download Firmware | Size: 1.9 GB | Region: Poland
How to Install Firmware file
- Firmware file for your device (.FTF)
- USB cable
Please note that i wrote this tutorial for flashtool version (0.9.23.2). If you are using other versions there may be some difference for flashing the same file. So i request you to download the same version mentioned here or do it with your own risk.
Make sure to Enable “USB debugging” and “Unknown sources” on your Sony Xperia device, click here for help
- Download and install the Flashtool package from the official website.
- Now go to your installed directory (usually – ‘C:\Flashtool\drivers’) and install Flashtool drivers
- Tick the “Flashmode Drivers” and “Fastboot Drivers” to install (see below image)
Note: To install the Flashtool drivers for Windows 8/8.1/10, please click here.
- Here we finished installing Flashtool now Open It.
- Click on the lightning bolt in the top left of Flashtool as highlighted below.
Select, ‘Flashmode’ and click OK
You should already be in the source folder where the FTF firmware files are located. If not, navigate to: “C:\Users\[Your PC Name]\.flashTool\firmwares” If you still not able to find the path check this too, “C:\Flashtool\firmwares\” now you should get it.
Select the firmware build version that you want to flash from the “Firmware” pane. Ensure the device variant is the same as the model number of your Sony Xperia device.
‘A clean install is the way to go‘
So tick all options under the “Wipe” pane. This will wipe all of your data though including your photos and videos, so please ensure you have these backed up somewhere else.
Leave all others unchanged
Click on “Flash“. Flashtool will then indicate that it is “preparing files for flashing”.
Sometimes, you may have to wait around 60 seconds for the pop-up below to appear. Once it does, make sure that the device is powered off and then hold the ‘volume down’ button and connect the usb cable. Once the pop-up disappears and flashing has started, you can let go of the ‘volume down’ button.
Flashtool will then start flashing your Xperia device.
Once you see “Flashing finished” as indicated below, your Sony Xperia has been successfully flashed.
Hurray 🙂 you have just installed stock firmware! Now disconnect your Xperia device and power on the handset.
It will take some time for the first boot so, don’t worry if it takes a while, this is to be expected.
You can use the firmware for variety of purposes, which includes:
- Fix your Sony Xperia XA2 if it’s giving you force closes errors and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Sony Xperia XA2 if it’s boot looping and stuck at logo when restarting.
- Go Back to Stock on your Sony Xperia XA2 — helps when looking to sell the device, or fix installing OTA updates if broken.
- Restore Sony Xperia XA2 Firmware to factory state i.e original state when you bought.
- Upgrade your Sony Xperia XA2 Firmware to newer Android version.
- Downgrade your Sony Xperia XA2 Firmware to lower build no. at same Android version.
- Unroot your Sony Xperia XA2.
- Remove custom recovery like TWRP and CWM, if installed, on your Sony Xperia XA2.
To perform any of the above, simply install the firmware meant for your device, as per its model no. in Settings > About device.
Need help? Let us know if you need any help regarding this via comments below.
Related threads :-
- Sony Xperia X Performance Dual Firmware F8132
- Sony Xperia X Performance Firmware F8131
- Sony Xperia X Firmware F5122
- Download and Install LG K10 Firmware (2017)
- Download and Install LG K20 Plus Firmware
Tags – Xperia XA2 Firmware, Xperia XA2 Stock Rom, Xperia XA2 USB Drivers, Xperia XA2 Flashtool, Xperia XA2 Custom ROM, Xperia XA2 Nougat, Xperia XA2 CWM Recovery, Xperia XA2 TWRP Recovery, Xperia XA2 Oreo.