Sony Xperia Z5 Dual smartphone was launched in September 2015. The phone comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 424 pixels per inch. Sony Xperia Z5 Dual price in India starts from Rs. 31,500. Below you can download Firmware or Stock Rom for your Sony Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware E6633 & E6683 and also guides for install or flash stock rom for your Xperia device.
Flashing firmware’s or custom rom’s to sony devices is as easy as updating your device to latest version of android. Also it’s pretty easy to flash rom’s to sony phones compared to other devices. All you need is your phone’s firmware file (.FTF file) and the popular FlashTool. From here you can download the latest firmware for your Sony Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware E6633 & E6683.
If you want to try other custom rom‘s in your device you can download the available roms or recoveries for your Sony Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware and flash it using guides provided in this website. Inorder to install any roms other than stock you have to root your phone and then need to flash custom recoveries like CWM (clock work mode) or TWRP on your phone. Usually we flash stock rom’s if something wrong with the software side. So, after firmware flash your Sony Xperia Z5 Dual E6633 & E6683 Firmware phone will be in a factory reset condition.
Back to topic
So welcome to the Central place where you can download the latest version of Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware for all variants across all regions. We are sharing the firmwares which have fast and uncapped download speeds and I will try to add more stock rom’s once they become available.
Note: If you find any new stock roms that you want added to this list please comment below or contact me.
Download links provided below are from third party websites and please note that techbiriyani.com is not hosted any roms in our website, if any of the below links is dead pls inform me.
Sony Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware [E6633 & E6683]
From below, you can download the latest firmware for your phone. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct build for your phone. You can either seek help from us or from google.
Check your device model number from Settings > About device, then download the specific rom for your device.
Android 7.0 Nougat for Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware [E6633]
Android Version – 7.0 | Region – South Africa | Size – 2.66 G
- Download Android 7.0 firmware E6633 32.3.A.0.372 SA .ftf [Google Drive]
Android Version – 7.0 | Region – MEA (Middle East & Africa) | Size – 2.8 G
Android 5.1.1 Marshmallow for Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware [E6633]
Android Version – 5.1.1 | Region – Central Europe | Size – 1.96 G
Android 7.0 Nougat for Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware [E6683]
Android Version – 7.0 | Region – India | Size – 2.79 G
Android Version – 6.0.1 | Region – India | Size – 2.79 G
Android Version – 7.0 | Region – Malaysia | Size – 2.59 G
- Download Android 7.0 firmware E6883 32.3.A.2.33 Malaysia .ftf [Android File Host]
Android Version – 7.0 | Region – Malaysia | Size – 2.79 G
How to Install Firmware file
- Firmware file for your device (.FTF)
- USB cable
Please note that i wrote this tutorial for flashtool version (0.9.23.2). If you are using other versions there may be some difference for flashing the same file. So i request you to download the same version mentioned here or do it with your own risk.
Make sure to Enable “USB debugging” and “Unknown sources” on your Sony Xperia device, click here for help
- Download and install the Flashtool package from official website.
- Now go to your installed directory (usually – ‘C:\Flashtool\drivers’) and install Flashtool drivers
- Tick the “Flashmode Drivers” and “Fastboot Drivers” to install (see below image)
Note: To install the Flashtool drivers for Windows 8/8.1/10, please click here.
- Here we finished installing Flashtool now Open It.
- Click on the lightning bolt in the top left of Flashtool as highlighted below.
Select, ‘Flashmode’ and click OK
You should already be in the source folder where the FTF firmware files are located. If not, navigate to: “C:\Users\[Your PC Name]\.flashTool\firmwares” If you still not able to find the path check this too, “C:\Flashtool\firmwares\” now you should get it.
Select the firmware build version that you want to flash from the “Firmware” pane. Ensure the device variant is the same as the model number of your Sony Xperia device.
‘A clean install is the way to go‘
So tick all options under the “Wipe” pane. This will wipe all of your data though including your photos and videos, so please ensure you have these backed up somewhere else.
Leave all others unchanged
Click on “Flash“. Flashtool will then indicate that it is “preparing files for flashing”.
Sometimes, you may have to wait around 60 seconds for the pop-up below to appear. Once it does, make sure that the device is powered off and then hold the ‘volume down’ button and connect the usb cable. Once the pop-up disappears and flashing has started, you can let go of the ‘volume down’ button.
Flashtool will then start flashing your Xperia device.
Once you see “Flashing finished” as indicated below, your Sony Xperia has been successfully flashed.
Hurray 🙂 you have just installed stock firmware! Now disconnect your Xperia device and power on the handset.
It will take some time for the first boot so, don’t worry if it takes a while, this is to be expected.
You can use the firmware for variety of purposes, which includes:
- Fix your Sony Xperia XA Ultra if it’s giving you force closes errors and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Sony Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware if it’s bootlooping and stuck at logo when restarting.
- Go Back to Stock on your Sony Xperia XA Ultra — helps when looking to sell the device, or fix installing OTA updates if broken.
- Restore Sony Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware to factory state i.e original state when you bought.
- Upgrade your Sony Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware to newer Android version.
- Downgrade your Sony Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware to lower build no. at same Android version.
- Unroot your Sony Xperia XA Ultra.
- Remove custom recovery like TWRP and CWM, if installed, on your Sony Xperia XA Ultra.
To perform any of the above, simply install the firmware meant for your device, as per its model no. in Settings > About device.
Need help? Let us know if you need any help regarding this via comments below.
Other Popular Stories
- Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro Firmware Download
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Firmware Download [Stock Official]
- Samsung Galaxy On8 Firmware [SM-J710FN/DF]
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 Firmware Download [Stock]
- Samsung Galaxy A5 Firmware (2017) Download [SM-A520F]
Tags – Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware, Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware Download Links, Xperia XA Ultra Stock Rom Download, Xperia XA Ultra ROM Download, Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware Download, Xperia XA Ultra USB Drivers, Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware Full, Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware Official, Xperia XA Ultra Flashtool, Install Stock ROM in Xperia XA Ultra, Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware Flashtool, Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware ROM, Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware Full ROM, Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware Custom ROM, Xperia Z5 Dual Firmware Nougat, Xperia XA Ultra Custom Recoveries, Xperia XA Ultra CWM Recovery, Xperia XA Ultra TWRP Recovery.