There is another 2015 version for Samsung Galaxy A8 with codenames A800F/Y. Click here to download firmwares for Galaxy A8 [A800F/ A800y]. You should only continue if your device name is other than above.
Download stock rom for Galaxy A8 2016 Firmware. Android phones are highly customizable by all it’s features because it’s a open source project developed by Google. Unlike iPhones and other os phones developers can do a lot with their android phones. One of the main thing in android is that we can test or flash different stock roms or custom roms in different manufacturer phones, and flashing roms are pretty easy too in android’s.
Here you can download the stock rom for Galaxy A8 (2016). You can also download custom roms or recoveries for your Galaxy A8 (2016) smartphone and flash it using guides in this website. Inorder to install any roms other than stock you have to root your Galaxy A8 (2016) phone and then you need to flash custom recoveries like CWM (clock work mode) or TWRP recoveries to your Galaxy A8 (2016). Usually we flash stock rom’s if something gone wrong in our phones. So, after flashing stock roms your Galaxy A8 (2016) phone will be in a factory reset condition. In these post i will share the links for download the stock rom for Galaxy A8 (2016). You can also search for the guides for how to install stock rom for Galaxy A8 (2016) from this website.
So welcome to the Central place where you can download the latest version of Galaxy A8 (2016) stock firmware for all variants. You can find and download firmware for your locations below. We are sharing the firmwares which have fast and uncapped download speeds and I will try to add more stock firmwares once they become available.
Note: If you find any new stock firmwares that you want added to this list please comment below or contact me.
Download links provided below are from third party websites and please note that techbiriyani.com is not hosted any roms in our website, if any of the below link is not working pls inform me.
Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 Firmware
From below, you can download the stock rom or firmware for your phone. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct firmware build of your phone. You can either seek help from us or google.
Check your device model number from [symple_highlight color=”yellow”]Settings > About device[/symple_highlight], then download the specific firmware for your device.
Model no – SM-A810F/S – (UAE / Europe)
- A810FXXU1API7 | Android 6.0.1 – XSG-A810FXXU1API7-20161013101833.zip
Model no. SM-A810K/L/S (Asia)
- A810SKSU1APJ1 | Android 6.0.1 | A810SKSU1APJ1_A810SSKC1APJ1_SKC.zip
- A810SKSU1APJ3 | Android 6.0.1 → A810SKSU1APJ3_A810SSKC1APJ3_SKC.zip
- A810SKSU1APL3 | Android 6.0.1 → A810SKSU1APL3_A810SSKC1APL3_SKC.zip
- A810SKSU1AQA1 | Android 6.0.1 → A810SKSU1AQA1_A810SSKC1AQA1_SKC.zip
How to Flash Firmware on Galaxy J7 Prime[symple_box color=”yellow” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
– Odin Tool (Download)
– Desired firmware package
– Samsung device drivers (Download)
[symple_box color=”blue” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
1. Download and extract a zip file containing your desired firmware.
2. Open Odin Tool.
3. Boot your device in the “Download Mode”:
Press Volume Down, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4. Connect your device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
5. Next, check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options in Odin Tool.
6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
7. Finally press the start button to begin flashing the firmware update on your device.
You can use the firmware for variety of purposes, which includes:
- Fix your Galaxy A8 (2016) if it’s giving you force closes errors and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Galaxy A8 (2016) if it’s bootlooping and stuck at logo when restarting.
- Go Back to Stock on your Galaxy A8 (2016) — helps when looking to sell the device, or fix installing OTA updates if broken.
- Restore Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) to factory state i.e original state when you bought.
- Upgrade your Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) to newer Android version.
- Downgrade your Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) to lower build no. at same Android version.
- Unroot your Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016).
- Remove custom recovery like TWRP and CWM, if installed, on your Galaxy A8 (2016).
To perform any of the above, simply install the firmware meant for your device, as per its model no. in Settings > About device.
Need help? Let us know if you need any help regarding this via comments below.
Tags – Galaxy A8 2016 Firmware, Galaxy A8 2016 Firmware Download, Galaxy A8 2016 Firmware Links, Galaxy A8 2016 Firmware ROM, Galaxy A8 2016 Firmware Links, Galaxy A8 2016 Firmware Direct links, Galaxy A8 2016 Firmware Mirror, Galaxy A8 2016 Firmware Stock