Uniscope S6100 USB Driver is needed for connecting your device to the computer. This includes, using your Uniscope S6100 device for development which requires Android SDK USB drivers, ADB and Fastboot drivers, transferring media content and files to your phone storage etc. It is always good to have the latest version of Uniscope S6100 USB Drivers which helps to keep your phone updated.
- How to Install twrp Recovery and Root Tecno Spark Plus K9
- Install TWRP and Root Honor 9 Phones [GUIDE]
You can download the Uniscope S6100 USB drivers from here. In this article, we have managed to share the official usb driver for Uniscope S6100 Device. If in case you were already searching for the usb driver for this device, then this will help you out. Download Uniscope S6100 USB Driver from below.
Uniscope S6100 USB Driver
There are 3 usb driver available for your device CDC Driver, VCOM Driver and Normal Connection Driver. Two of them (CDC and VCOM) can be used to flash the stock firmware on your Mediatek Device and Last is for normal connecting the device to the computer.
Uniscope S6100 CDC driver For Flashing Firmware
Uniscope S6100 VCOM driver For Flashing Firmware
Uniscope S6100 ADB driver For Normal Connecting
- How to Enter Recovery Mode and Download Mode in Samsung Phones
- How to Install Mediatek VCom Driver on Window 10, 8, 7
- How to flash firmware to LG Phones [GUIDE]
Steps for installing Driver on your PC
Step 1: Download and extract the driver on your computer.
Step 2: Open Device Manager and Click on Add the Legacy Hardware Menu.
Step 3: Click Next.
Step 4: Select Install the hardware that I manually Select from a list.
Step 5: Locate the extracted driver manually on your computer.
Step 6: Click Add.
Step 7: Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager.
[*] If you are confused about steps read a detailed guide on installing usb drivers on your pc.
- Driver Signature Error: If you got Driver Signature Error While installing the Driver then See this Video to fix this problem.
- If you are trying to flash stock firmware on your device then download CDC and VCOM Driver Only. ADB Driver will not work for flashing the stock firmware.
- Uniscope S6100 Stock Firmware: You can download Uniscope S6100 Stock Firmware from here.