This guide helps you to Unlock Bootloader Huawei Devices. Most of the Huawei devices comes with Bootloader locked, so you need to unlock it’s Bootloader before installing a custom ROM or Recovery. Why do we need to Unlock Bootloader on Android Devices? If you want to root your device or want to flash Custom ROM, or if you want to install a Custom Recovery, then you need to unlock your stock bootloader. So if have Huawei device and want to Unlock Bootloader Huawei Phones then follow below guide.
Unlocking Bootloader of Huawei device is very simple all you need a PC, Data cable, working internet connection and this guide. Follow the below steps to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Devices.
Unlock Bootloader Huawei Phones
NB – Read the below note carefully before you unlock bootloader of Huawei devices.
- Unlocking device bootloader will void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your Internal Storage Data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Unlock Bootloader Huawei Phones-
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from Settings > Developer Options >
To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times, click here for guide.
Install the ADB and fastboot driver for windows and then restart if you already have the driver installed then skip this step.
4) After creating a Huawei id, fill out the detail on this page.
NB – For product identification code, dial *#*#1357946#*#* and fill the MEI code and submit.
Now you should have a unlock code. Save it for later use.
Now go to ADB and Fastboot installation directory open ADB folder and open the command window there by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
Choose ‘Open command window here’ option from the list
Now connect your phone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing
adb reboot bootloader
in command prompt and hit enter, it gives you serial numbers in return means your phone connect properly.
To unlock bootloader, type
fastboot oem unlock xxkey replace xxkey with the key you got.
fastboot oem unlock 21084949302847
Now your device should be unlocked . To restart the system type
Finished 🙂 If you have any doubt related to above process comment below.
Tags – Unlock Bootloader Huawei Phones