In this guide, you will able to download and Install Xiaomi Mi A2 Firmware and guide for flashing the file. Xiaomi Mi A2 Firmware flash file is useful for removal of virus, pattern lock, phone lock, sim lock, pin lock and for doing a
- How to Enter Recovery Mode and Download Mode in Samsung Phones
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL
- Here is another Flagship Killer from Oneplus [The Oneplus 5]
- Moto G5 Plus Full Phone Specifications, Reviews, Price
- LG G6 Full Phone Specification, Price & Reviews
We are sharing all the latest firmware collections for Xiaomi Mi A2 below this post. Android dependably opens the way to different possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc and so forth. These accomplishments can be achieved by giving root access to your device or by simply rooting your phone.
Xiaomi Mi A2 was launched in 2018, July with a screen size of 5.99 inches and 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution. The phone runs Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie). The phone is powered with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor with Adreno 512 graphics. The smartphone is available in two (6GB RAM and 4 GB RAM) variants with an internal storage of 128 GB and 32/64 GB respectively. Xiaomi Mi A2 features a Dual 12 MP & 20 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.8″, 1.0µm, PDAF Primary camera on the rear and a 20 MP, f/2.2, 1/2.8″, a 1.0µm sensor as a selfie or secondary camera. Mi A2 is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery and weighs around 166 g.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Firmware AKA Mi 6X
Check your device model number from Settings > About device, then download the specific firmware for your device.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Unbrick your Xiaomi Mi A2
- Flashing Stock ROM will fix boot loop problems.
- Upgrade or Downgrade Xiaomi Mi A2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- May help to regain your warranty.
List of Xiaomi Mi A2 Stock Firmware Collections
|V220.127.116.11.ODIMIFE||OTA Download | Recovery ROM|
Thanks to yshalsager