Xperia X Compact USB Driver is needed for connecting your device to the computer. This includes using your Xperia X Compact device for development which requires Android SDK USB drivers, ADB, and Fastboot drivers, transferring media content and files to your phone storage, etc. It is always good to have the latest version of Xperia X Compact USB Drivers which helps to keep your phone updated.
You can download the Xperia X Compact USB drivers from here. In this article, we have managed to share the official USB driver for Xperia X Compact Device. If in case you were already searching for the USB driver for this device, then this will help you out. We have both the USB and ADB drivers available for download below, which will help your PC recognize the device when you connect it (with that quick tada sound, of course). Download Xperia X Compact USB Driver from below.
Xperia X Compact USB Driver
- Sony Xperia XZ Dual Firmware F8332
- Sony Xperia E5 Firmware F3311, F3313
- How to Install Mediatek VCom Driver on Window 10, 8, 7
- How to flash firmware to LG Phones [GUIDE]
Steps for installing Driver on your PC
Step 1: Download and extract the driver on your computer.
Step 2: Open Device Manager and Click on Add the Legacy Hardware Menu.
Step 3: Click Next.
Step 4: Select Install the hardware that I manually Select from a list.
Step 5: Locate the extracted driver manually on your computer.
Step 6: Click Add.
Step 7: Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager.
[*] If you are confused about steps read a detailed guide on installing usb drivers on your pc.
- Driver Signature Error: If you got Driver Signature Error While installing the Driver then See this Video to fix this problem.
- If you are trying to flash stock firmware on your device then download CDC and VCOM Driver Only. ADB Driver will not work for flashing the stock firmware.
- Xperia X Compact Stock Firmware: You can download Xperia X Compact Stock Firmware from here.